Concrete batching plant is a set of equipment specially designed to produce concrete, and it is widely used in many construction projects. However, do you know how does batching plant work? Many people and users want to know the details of concrete batching plant production process. This article we Daswell will talk about the how does a concrete batching plant work?
Generally, concrete batching plant can realize four functions of storage, delivery, batching and mixing. After the aggregate measurement, the aggregate is discharged into the hopper by the belt conveyor. Cement and fly ash are transported to the measuring bucket through the screw conveyor for measurement.Water and additives are pumped for metering in pumps and metering tanks.After the various materials have been tested, all the materials are mixed in a concrete mixer. After mixing is complete and the unloading door is opened, concrete can be used for many concrete construction projects.
In a word, there are six stages of conrete batching plant working process.
1. Raw material preparation.Put the aggregate, cement and some other admixtures to the cement silo.
2. Raw material metering.Start the mixing plant, set the required formula of concrete raw materials and operate the batching machine.
3. Raw material conveying.After weighing, the aggregate hopper door closes. Open the discharge gate and unload the material to the running flat belt conveyor. The flat belt conveyor transports the aggregate to the oblique belt conveyor, which transports the aggregate to the aggregate hopper.
4. Raw material unloading. After the weighing of water and addittives, the admixture metering tank is discharged by pneumatic butterfly valve and the admixture enters the metering tank.Aggregate, water, cement and admixture are finally discharged into the diesel engine concrete mixer in order of operation.
5. Mixing. The concrete mixer will mix the raw materials according to the computer constrol system until it get the demand of the required concrete mixing time. Our Daswell concrete mixer adopt the advanced technology, and it as the advantages of mixing evenly, high speed and high working efficiency.
6. Finished materials discharging. After mixing, open the discharge gate and put the mixed concrete into the mixing truck.Unload the material in the mixer, close the discharge port and enter the next working cycle.
The above is the concrete batch mix plant working process, if you have any other questions, you can consult us anytime, we are glad to slove your problems. Of course, we Daswell provide varsious kinds of concrete batching plants for sale, concrete pumps for sale, concrete mixers, concrete truicks for sale, etc. If you have any demand for our products, welcome contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.