With the increasing number of construction projects, the amount of concrete is increasing, and the demand for sand is also increasing. High quality machine-made sand can meet the needs of different construction projects. So, how to produce high-quality machine-made sand? This article will talk about this from material selection.
The parent rock used for processing machine-made sand shall-not have potential alkali-aggregate reactivity, the compressive strength shall not be less than 80 Mpa. It is advisable to use clean, hard, no soft particle, no weathered granite for production. Before the material selection, the rock parent material should be sampled and tested. The compressive strength, lithology, sulfide and sulfate content o f the rock must meet the requirement to ensure that the quality of the parent material is qualified.
There are many raw materials can be used as machine-made sand, such as granite, basalt, river pebble, cobblestone, limestone, calcite, andesite, rhyolite, diorite, diabase, sandstone, tailings, slag, quartz stone, etc. The artificial sand made of different rocks has different strength and particle size, and the corresponding use will also be different.
The following is a general description of uses of several kinds of ore sand making.
1) Sandstone: The quartz content is relatively high, and it is widely used in sandstone production lines. The problem of stone powder must be solved in production.
2) Quartz sandstone: Quartz sandstone is a a kind of good quality raw material for sand making, which can reach or even be superior to natural sand in terms of strength and grain shape.
3) River pebble: River pebble is also a good quality raw material for sand making. It is a good choice to replace natural sand in terms of strength, grain shape and chroma.
4) Limestone: In the sand and gravel production line, it can be used as the raw material of sand and stone at the same time, and the stone powder can also be reused.
5) Basalt: The sand made of basalt is mixed into the concrete, which can reduce the weight of the concrete, but it is still very strong, and has the characteristics of sound insulation and heat insulation.
6) Granite: Granite with high quartz content and low sulfide content is a good quality raw material for sand making, but the problem of powder must be solved.
The mud blocks in the machine-made sand are mainly mud entrained by the boulders that produce the sand. When mining the mine, the surface vegetation and mud should be removed to prevent the sundries such as weathered sand and mud from being mixed into it. During the feeding process of the rock, the vibrating feeder should be used to further screen out the soil, and the screened soil and small pieces of gravel should be treated as waste, and cannot be mixed into the sand for use.
The leftovers after the production of crushed stone are processed into machine-made sand or stone powder and stones, which can effectively supply the sand and gravel aggregate market and form a circular industrial chain. It not only achieved good economic benefits, but also effectively solved the problems of waste water pollution and resource waste.